Expertise in local and national grant schemes
InstaGroup has over 20 years of experience in accessing funds to improve home energy efficiency. We’ve been involved in many grant schemes led by both energy companies and government policy.
We’re currently helping Local Authorities deliver energy efficiency programmes through the Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund (SHDF) and the Home Upgrade Grant (HUG).
The Great British Insulation Scheme (GBIS)
The Great British Insulation Scheme (GBIS) is a new £1 billion scheme from the government. Funds are available to help reduce energy bills and warm up homes through the installation of single insulation measures such as Loft insulation, Cavity Wall insulation and External Wall insulation.
We can help householders find out if they are eligible for GBIS funding, and apply on their behalf. We can also help installers to access the GBIS scheme.
Support for installers
- One-stop-shop for products, materials and system design, supported by a large technical team
- Our experienced retrofit coordinators can guide projects through PAS 2035
- Rely on our extensive knowledge of all grant schemes plus access to ECO4 and GBIS funding
- Competitive rates
- Simple submission process to meet PAS compliancy with a skilled team on-site to help
Support for social housing providers and councils
- One-stop-shop to manage housing upgrades and retrofit, including detailed assessments, project management, installation of InstaGroup products and pre- and post- install checks.
- One company, one accountability
- Excellent track record of delivery with a quality-controlled network of InstaGroup approved installers across the UK
- Experience in PAS 2035 and retrofit coordination. See our Case Studies for a London housing project and our SHDF Demonstrator Project for Fenland Council.
- Ability to supervise and deliver on large-scale insulation and multi-measure projects
- Robust technical knowledge with a solution-based approach
Support for funding applications
We’ve accessed funding, managed works and installed our systems on numerous large-scale, retrofit projects for social housing providers and local councils.
We are currently delivering housing upgrades across the UK through a range of local and national funding initiatives.
Our membership of key industry bodies and trade organisations means we are involved at governmental level when upcoming changes to funding policy are discussed. We can use this advance knowledge to react quickly, helping our customers to secure funding for their projects.
See more about the funding schemes we work with
Grants for Social Housing
We work with Local Authorities and local councils to warm up cold homes and combat fuel poverty. We’re currently delivering on the government’s Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund (SHDF) to reduce the carbon emissions of some of the UK’s most energy inefficient homes.
Access to funding
Our expertise in funding and grant schemes has helped to cover the cost of energy efficiency improvements for thousands of homes. We have case studies for projects carried out under the Energy Company Obligation scheme (ECO), Local Authority Delivery (LAD) and the Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund (SHDF).
InstaGroup operates a skilled Network of installers at a local level, backed by our national experience and technical support. We can provide professional surveys, retrofit co-ordination and a leading-edge PAS service to cut through the complexities required for sign-off under ECO.